The Witjira range are named after Witjira National Park in Central Australia and designed to deal with all terrain.
- a medium (18") frame weighs a genuine 1700 grams.
- new "trail spec" downtube gives more weld surface and a stiffer front end
- extra set of hose guides for dropper post fitment.
- new rocker dropouts
- our frames carriy a Lifetime warranty.
- A 170mm rear hub spacing
- 100mm bottom bracket
- Clearance for up to 4.5" tyres (on 80mm rims)
- "Trail" geometry is slightly faster and snappier.
- axle to crown of 511mm. optimised for Rockshox Bluto fork at 120-100mm.
- Our dual ovalized downtube adds strength and saves weight.
- The new ZS44 headtube means that you can run either straight or tapered steerers with ease.
- A replaceable deraileur hanger is fitted (and a spare is included),
- Rear rack mounts are standard
- Triple cage mounts under the downtube
- Build kits available in Shimano SLX, XT and SRAM X1, X01 and now, Rohloff XL.
- Seatpost is 31.6. (meaning that you can get either std, dropper or suspension posts to fit)
- Polished finish with subtle sanded graphics. Nothing gaudy here.
- Available in 14" (XS) - 16" (S) - 18" (M) - 20" (L) - 22" (XL)
- Rohloff specific model with Rohloff rocker inserts, cable guides and seatstay joiner
Complete build kits
We offer complete build kits for the Witjira Trail frame. We've priced them to be very affordable (well, as affordable as titanium can be) In fact, our Witjira Trail with SLX or XT build is (in Australia) actually less expensive than many "other" brands cro-moly or alloy offerings with similar spec.
All Muru frames use "open" cable guides. This means that there are no cable "stops" at any point on the frame. This allows you to run full housing all the way from the shifters to the deraileurs (or Rohloff as the case may be).
If running a front deraileur, please ensure that you select a front deraileur with the cable stop built in.