The XX1 kit spares nothing -- we've combined the lightest and most-elite mountain bike components from all disciplines of the sport into the optimal component package for any fat bike. A full, World Cup-proven XX1 drivetrain, wide carbon RaceFace Next SL handlebars with a short 35mm clamp stem and 120tpi tires will allow you to put your riding buddies to shame on the single track. The RaceFace Next SL crank is the lightest weight fat bike crank available and will make you think you're riding a "skinny tire" XC race bike.
The echo is the first carbon fat bike frame ever to be designed specifically around the BLUTO fork.
- Fully guided internal dropper post routing.
- Fully guided internal cable routing
- Clearance for 4.8" tires on 100mm rims.
- 100mm Bottom Bracket shell
- 42mm upper headset ID, 52mm lower headset ID
- New 197mm rear spacing with 12mm RockShox MAXLE thru axle.
- 3 water bottle cage mounts for those Epic Adventures
- Available in Electric Blue or Stealth Black
- 1370 gram frame weight
- Ultra-stiff, fat, and rally-ready carbon frame
|Fork||RockShox Bluto 100mm|
|Headset||Borealis Sealed Bearing|
|Spokes||Wheelsmith Black DB|
|Rim Strips||Turnagain RS80|
|Tires||45Nrth Husker Du 120TPI|
|Bar||RaceFace Next 35mm|
|Stem||RaceFace Atlas 65mm|
|Grips||Lizard Skin Peaty Lock On|
|Crankset||RaceFace Next SL 32t|
|Rear Derailleur||Sram XX1|
|Shifter||Sram XX1 Trigger|
|Brakes||Sram XX w/ 160mm rotors|
|DT/CS Protector||Lizard Skins|